THE PLANT-BASED COMMUNITY COOKERY SCHOOL
Saturday 16th May 2015
12:00pm - 4:30pm
£65 (£52 Concessions)
Made In Hackney
Food For All Basement
3 Cazenove Road
"Love a Gujarati Thali and want to learn how to make it yourself? I’ll show you everything you need to know to make all the elements of a delicious, authentic, tasting Thali, from lassi to chutney and curry." Nishma Shah from Award Winning Vegan Caterers Shambhu's.
The class will include:
• Learning the A-Z of curry making and how to cook rice, lentils and pulses.
• How to make traditional pickles & chutneys
• How to prepare dairy-free lassi and a gujarati dessert
• Learning how to make breads and rotis
• Learning the importance of herbs and spices and how to combine to create great flavours
• A delicious organic lunch and recipes to take home
Location: Made In Hackney, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, N16 6PA
Fee: £65* (£52 Concession) includes a delicious organic lunch.
* This fee is used to fund our program of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups.
Please let us know if you have any food allergies. Regretfully the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible
For information: Info@madeinhackney.org / 02084424266Note:
Visit also www.shambhus.co.uk