Saturday 23rd June 2018
12:00pm - 4:30pm
£70 (£55 Concessions)
Made In Hackney
Food For All Basement
3 Cazenove Road
"Love a Gujarati Thali and want to learn how to make it yourself? I’ll show you everything you need to know to make all the elements of a delicious, authentic, tasting Thali, from lassi to chutney and curry." Nishma Shah from Award-Winning Vegan Caterers Shambhu's.
The class will include:
• The A-Z of curry making and how to cook rice, lentils and pulses.
• How to make traditional pickles & chutneys
• How to prepare dairy-free lassi and a gujarati dessert
• How to make breads and rotis
• How to combine herbs and spices to create great flavours
• A delicious plant based organic lunch and recipes to take home
Location: Made In Hackney, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, N16 6PA
Fee: £70* (£55 Concession) includes a delicious organic lunch. Please let us know if you have any food allergies.
* This fee is used to fund our programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups.
** Concessionary rate available for students, pensioners, unemployed and low waged
Refunds: we require a minimum of 7 days' notice for any cancellations or transfers once you have booked onto a class.
Vouchers: To redeem a voucher purchased on our site, please contact us to book a place. If contacting us by email please attach your voucher. If telephoning, have your voucher to hand so you can quote the voucher number.
For information: email@example.com / 020 8442 4266 - Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.
Visit also www.shambhus.co.uk