THE PLANT-BASED COMMUNITY COOKERY SCHOOL
Saturday 24th November 2018
12:00pm - 4:30pm
£70 (£55 Concessions)
Made In Hackney
Food For All Basement
3 Cazenove Road
"Love a Gujarati Thali and want to learn how to make it yourself? I’ll show you everything you need to know to make all the elements of a delicious, authentic, tasting Thali, from lassi to chutney and curry." Nishma Shah from Award-Winning Vegan Caterers Shambhu's.
The class will include:
• The A-Z of curry making and how to cook rice, lentils and pulses.
• How to make traditional pickles & chutneys
• How to prepare dairy-free lassi and a gujarati dessert
• How to make breads and rotis
• How to combine herbs and spices to create great flavours
• A delicious plant based organic lunch and recipes to take home
Location: Made In Hackney, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, N16 6PA
Fee: £70* (£55 Concession) includes a delicious organic lunch (if you have any food allergies please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after booking to enable us to accommodate your dietary needs).
* This fee is used to fund our programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups. By attending a Made In Hackney masterclass you get a great day of learning AND you’re providing our charity with essential funds for us to continue our work with vulnerable community groups.
** Concessionary rate available for students, pensioners, unemployed and low waged
Refunds: we require a minimum of 7 days' notice for any cancellations or transfers once you have booked onto a class.
Vouchers: To redeem a voucher purchased on our site, please contact us to book a place. If contacting us by email please attach your voucher. If telephoning, have your voucher to hand so you can quote the voucher number.
For information: email@example.com / 020 8442 4266 - Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.
Visit also www.shambhus.co.uk
Made In Hackney uses cereals containing gluten namely: wheat (spelt and khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats; peanuts; all other nuts; sesame; all other seeds; soybeans; celery and celeriac; mustard; sulphur dioxide/sulphites; lupin; tomatoes and other allergens in it's classes. Our food is freshly prepared in our busy cookery school kitchen that handles allergens, so we cannot guarantee that our food and drinks are allergen-free. Even in classes where these ingredients are not being used, they will be on site in our store rooms and our equipment will have previously come into contact with them. Participants attend at their own risk.
Stop press! Due to our growth (a good thing!) Made In Hackney is now VAT registered. This means from January 20th 2019 our masterclasses prices must include VAT - raising our prices by 20%. This is a legal requirement. Thanks for your understanding.