THE PLANT-BASED COMMUNITY COOKERY SCHOOL
Saturday 28th January 2017
12:00pm - 4:30pm
£65 (£52 Concessions)
Made In Hackney
Food For All Basement
3 Cazenove Road
"The process of fermenting foods is as old as humanity. Fermenting preserves food and makes it more digestible and nutritious. Valued for its complex tastes, fermented foods are a powerful aid to digestion and a protection against disease." Asa Linéa Simonsson from Linéa Nutrition.
The class will include:
• Learning the nutritional benefits of fermented foods
• Making kombucha and water kefir
• Learning how to make sauerkraut and kimchi
• How to make nut cheeses
• How to make fermented salsa and chutney’s to go with the cheeses
• Delicious organic lunch and recipes to take home
Fee: £65 (£52 Concession) includes a delicious organic lunch
* This fee is used to fund our program of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups
For more information: E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 0208 4424266
Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.
Stop press! Due to our growth (a good thing!) Made In Hackney is now VAT registered. This means from January 20th 2019 our masterclasses prices must include VAT - raising our prices by 20%. This is a legal requirement. Thanks for your understanding.