** Wanted ** Experienced facilitator to lead our Making To Sell weekend courses
Posted Wednesday 26th July 2017...
We are looking for a passionate, inspiring facilitator to lead our weekend intensive making to sell courses.
From these courses we have had amazing graduates such as Lydia Davidson, maker behind Gozo Deli the UK's first ever cultured nut cheese to go into mass production.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience launching and running their own successful plant-based food business
- Can relay all necessary start up information about health and safety requirements and employing staff
- Can give an overview on creating a business plan
- Can lead safe and supportive recipe testing and product fine tuning sessions
- Can teach people about retailers, distributors and building a customer base
- Can talk about the essentials of creating a successful food brand
- Will be available to lead the intensive weekend courses 3-4 times per year
To register your interest please send your CV and a cover note outlining your relevant experience to Veryan Wilkie-Jones veryan(at)madeinhackney.org
Deadline: We'd like to run a Making to Sell course in early 2018 so applicants welcome ASAP.